Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things keep changing

It's obviously been a while since the last post. In that time I've changed jobs, not by choice, but definitely for the better. My previous employer had an issue managing cash flow and like many other companies, cried recession and let go some of the best talent in the organization. Interestingly enough it appears that all of the development staff including myself found employment within just a few days.

So the past couple of months have been about integrating into a new organization and attempting to become a contributor as quickly as possible. One of the things that irritate me when changing jobs is that you have to completely reestablish yourself. This is an issue that I never dealt with in my military career.

I'll be continuing the workflow series shortly, as Microsoft is set to release VS2010 RC, so I'll pick up with that release so stay tuned.

No comments: